The true highlights of this fascinating región of Spain
Walking Costa Brava is your opportunity to experience first hand the scenic splendours of Catalonia. Walking Costa Brava adventure encompasses the true highlights of this fascinating region of Spain. The tour allows you to experience first hand the range of cultural, historical, geographic and scenic splendours of Catalonia.
The tour routes follows the stunning Cami de Ronda coastal walking path that has been used for centuries – from the smugglers in the past right through to the present day visitors who are in search of the hidden gems of the Walking Costa Brava.
The average walking time per day ranges from 3 – 5 hours. The terrain encompasses both flat open beaches as well as hilly headland and forest sections. All trails are marked with the GR-92 Red and White walking symbol.
Day 1: Arrival to your accommodation in Sant Feliu de Guixols
Day 2: “Camí de Ronda” Walking Costa Brava from Sant Feliu de Guíxols to Palamós (13 Km)
Day 3: “Camí de Ronda” Walking Costa Brava route from Palamós to Llafranc (13 Km)
Day 4: “GR92” Walking Costa Brava route from Llafranc to Begur (10 Km)
Day 5: Morning exploring Begur village and Departure to Sant Feliu de Guixols
Day 6: Breakfast and departure
- Luggage transfers between all hotels.
- Bed & Breakfast accommodation based on 2 people sharing a twin room in Walking Costa Brava
- Detailed maps and route notes of all walks.
- Transfer to Sant Feliu de Guixols at the end of the tour.
- Half Board supplement
- Guide during your tour in Walking Costa Brava
- Transfers to and from Barcelona or Girona airport
- Extra night to relax